- TR90 frame with TCG (Total Comfort Grip) nose pads (TCG grips more as the temperature gets hotter)
- Stainless steel screws to resist corrosion
- Frame and lenses designed by optometrist and owner Dr. Gary Nesty
- Design consultants include a variety of sports professionals
- Noctular® lenses feature proprietary PNVX optics for razor sharp vision, improved depth perception, and all day visual comfort.
- Noctular® PNVX lens material has reduced tendency to fog up and is much lighter and safer to wear than glass
- Polarization is encapsulated within the lens so it will never peel or scratch off
- PNVX polarization eliminates glare and blocks all harmful UV wavelengths.
- MADE IN THE USA
FITTING GUIDE: AVERAGE FIT and AVERAGE TO NARROW NOSE
Temple width that is a continuation of the frame front makes the Blast a very sleek design that totally blocks sun from the side. Upswept front makes this frame style great for the wearer with high cheekbones, while allowing the frame to breathe to reduce lens fogging. Black TCG nose pads keep the sunglass in place on your nose on even the hottest days. AVAILABLE IN DISTANCE OR BIFOCAL PRESCRIPTION – TINTS INCLUDE AMBER, GRAY, AND MOSSBACK®.
Lens size – 62mm
Bridge size – 14mm with TCG pads
Lens tint guide:
All tints feature PNVX polarization
- Filters all colors equally for true color vision
- 14% light transmission
- Filters blue light for visual comfort and is excellent in flat light
- 16% light transmission
- Brightens green and bleaches out brown
- 15% light transmission