Dave LeFebre 1008by Solar Bat $115.99
- Polycarbonate frame for rugged durability
- Stainless steel screws to resist corrosion
- Frame and lenses designed by optometrist and owner Dr. Gary Nesty
- Design consultants include a variety of sports professionals
- Proprietary PNVX optics for extra definition and enhanced depth perception
- Solar Bat® PNVX lenses have a double thickness scratch resistant coating on front and back lens surfaces.
FITTING GUIDE: AVERAGE TO LARGE FIT and AVERAGE NOSE
The 1008 has lenses that wrap around your eyes to maximize peripheral vision and wide temples to block the elements from all angles. PNVX optics will improve your vision in the field and the lenses will protect your eyes from injury.
Eye size 65 mm
Bridge 15 mm
Temples 130 mm
PNVX Polarized Tints:
PNVX Polarized Gradient Lens Tints:
PNVX Polarized Inverted Gradient Lens Tints:
PNVX Polarized Flash Mirror Tints: