How Blue Light Glasses Can Improve Your Gaming Experience
If you're an avid gamer, you may already know how staring at a screen for long periods can cause headaches and eye strain.
But what if there was a way to make gaming more comfortable while enhancing your performance?
Enter blue light gaming glasses.
These special lenses can help reduce the amount of blue light entering your eyes, which makes gaming easier on your eyes and gives you an edge in competitive gaming!
What Are Blue Light Glasses?
Blue light glasses feature a lens tint and anti-reflection coating designed to block or filter out the blue light emitted from computers, smartphones, and televisions.
These computer and gaming glasses can help reduce eye strain, improve sleep patterns and prevent potential long-term damage to the eyes.
Are Blue Light Glasses Good For Gaming?
With the right pair of blue light glasses, gamers can enjoy improved performance and a more enjoyable gaming experience.
There are a few key ways in which blue light gaming glasses can improve your gaming experience.
- The proper tint can reduce eye fatigue by blocking the most harmful HEV blue light emitted by electronic screens. This allows you to play longer without your eyes getting tired or strained.
- They can improve your focus and concentration by reducing the number of distractions from blue light. This can help you stay on top of your game and perform at your best.
- They can also help you focus better on the game and improve your reaction time by making it easier to see the screen.
- Blue light glasses can protect your eyes from the long-term damage caused by exposure to blue light, such as macular degeneration and cataracts.
Overall, blue light glasses can be very helpful in improving your gaming experience.
Tips for Finding the Right Blue Light Glasses
Choosing the right blue light gaming glasses is important to improve your gaming experience.
There are a few things to consider when choosing blue light glasses, such as the type of lens, the style of frame, and the size of the glasses.
Type of Lens
The lens type is crucial because it will determine how much blue light is blocked out.
There are three types of lenses: clear, amber, and dark.
- Clear lenses with a blue anti-reflection coating block very little blue light and none of the HEV.
- Amber lenses block out more blue light than clear lenses but are too dark for computer and gaming.
- Through much research, Solar Bat’s proprietary tan tinted blue blocking lens with blue anti-reflection coating was designed as the most effective lens system to block, especially the most harmful HEV wavelengths, in the blue light spectrum.
Style of Frame
The three main styles are full-frame, half-frame, and three point rimless.
- Full-frame glasses have a frame that goes around the entire lens.
- Half-frame glasses have a frame that goes around only half of the lens.
- Three point rimless frames have only a bridge and a pair of temples.
Size of the Glasses
The main sizes are small, medium and large. Choose the size that feels most comfortable for you.
Size is important as frames that are too large will slide down the wearer’s nose but also frames that are too tight will be forced to slide down the nose.
Get The Best Blue Light Gaming Glasses From Solar Bat
Solar Bat is a company that produces high-quality blue light glasses with the only tint that effectively blocks HEV blue light. They have various frame styles and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Their blue light gaming glasses are designed to reduce eye fatigue and improve your gaming experience. They offer several different styles of frames so that you can find the perfect fit for your face. And they use high-quality lenses that block out harmful HEV blue light.
Solar Bat is the best option for gaming and computer glasses. They will improve your gaming and screen time experience.
Their products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you're getting a quality product.