2020 PERFORMANCE POLARIZED SERIES
SOLAR BAT® TOURNAMENT CONTINGENCY REWARDS – BAT BUCKS
Solar Bat® announces BAT BUCKS a fishing tournament contingency rewards program for 2020.
FISHING TOURNAMENT QUALIFICATIONS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR BAT BUCKS:.
- The tournament must have a website that posts and maintains tournament general information including entry fees and results.
- Fisherman must weigh at least one fish to be eligible.
- The tournament may be part of a tournament trail, a single tournament, or a benefit tournament.
- There is no species restriction for tournament qualifications. The contingency rewards program applies to salt water and freshwater tournaments.
CONTINGENCY REWARD – BAT BUCKS: Two ways to win:
- Win an eligible tournament.
- Finish second place out of the money. Must be verifiable on the tournament’s website.
THE AWARD IS:
- The fisherman or fishing team winning or finishing 2nd place out of the money in an eligible tournament will receive a check from Solar Bat® in the amount of the entry fee, up to a maximum entry fee of $200.00. The fisherman or fishing team will also receive a gift certificate. Amount of the gift certificate is equal to the tournament entry fee up to a maximum of $100.00.
- In team tournaments, with both team members eligible, 100% of the entry fee allowed and 100% of the gift certificate allowed will be awarded. If only one team member is eligible 50% of the entry fee plus 50% of the gift certificate will be awarded.
ELIGIBLITY FOR BAT BUCKS:
- Fisherman must have purchased a pair of Performance Polarized Series Solar Bat® sunglasses and registered with Solar Bat. Purchase and registration makes the fisherman eligible for BAT BUCKS for two calendar years. Date of purchase must be prior to submission for the BAT BUCKS.
- Fisherman must register with Solar Bat® on www.batbucks.com by clicking on PERFORMANCE POLARIZED SERIES Contingency and downloading the form, then mailing along with a registration fee of $5.50 to Solar Bat®. Registration fee includes two Solar Bat BAT BUCKS decals.
- Contingency Rewards applies to fishing teams, anglers and co-anglers.
- Fisherman must have Solar Bat® decals on their boat and/or tow vehicle.
TO COLLECT BAT BUCKS:
- Solar Bat® must have your Contingency BAT BUCKS registration form on file.
- You must submit the BAT BUCKS Claim form (download by clicking on PERFORMANCE POLARIZED SERIES Contingency at www.batbucks.com) to Solar Bat® either by completing and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by downloading the form and mailing to Solar Bat® Attn: BAT BUCKS. Submission must include a photo of boat or tow vehicle with Solar Bat® logo visible. Solar Bat must receive the claim within two (2) weeks of the tournament date.
- Solar Bat® will go to the tournament website and verify your finish and the entry fees (not to include Big Bass pot) for the tournament. We will mail the award only after verification. There is a limit of 2 claims per year per tournament trail. Your prize will arrive approximately 8-10 weeks after your complete claim form is received and results are verified.
- It is your RESPONSIBILITY to make sure that we have all of the information we need to verify the claim. If we can not find the information we need on the Tournament website. We will email you to get the information and it is your responsibility to get it to us. If you can't get the information then the claim will not be paid.
By registering for BAT BUCKS you are authorizing Solar Bat® to add your email address to the email subscriber list on the Solar Bat® website. You are further authorizing Solar Bat® to announce and congratulate you as a winner of BAT BUCKS in email blasts to our subscribers and on our Facebook page.